Thursday, October 16, 2008

Inaugral post: Zombified!

I shall begin by saying... I AM BORED. This is why I decided to start writing a blog whenever I get the itch to start typing something. This blog has no particular purpose but to satisfy my itchy typing fingers. That being said...

What would you do if you were to be attacked by zombies? I'm not talking about mutated fast running zombies. Just your normal everyday living dead. Those that groan and stumble along with an arm or half their mouths missing. What would the average Bruneian do? Would we survive?

Lets make this a bit more interesting. Say you had a starting point. De Fountain cafe in Qlap should do nicely. Lets imagine you were sitting inside De Fountain, and you start noticing zombies lumbering in the front of the cafe. Slow, ugly, smells like someone who stepped in dog shit AND forgot to shower. Dont say you wont be freaked, you'll probably shit in your pants and scream like a girl ( If you already are female, you'll probably not notice a thing, they're kinda look and smell like your ex bfs. LOL)

Anyways, back to escaping, what would a sane person do? Call the police? Sit around and watch them claw the glass? Grab something heavy and go smash them? Jump in the nearby river (assuming zombies dont swim)?

So many options.. I'd run to the Qlap mall. Or the hardware stores near there. Or try to hotwire a car (or steal some keys from somewhere). To be honest, I wouldnt know what I would do after that. If zombies start attacking you here, where else would they be? I mean, imagine the people at Jolibee being zombified?

Then again, zombies are slow buggers. I dont know why someone couldnt just walk faster than them. The movies always show that zombies going in a normal left-right-left-right rhythm. Left. Right. Left. Right. Groan. Repeat. Why couldnt I just walk really fast in the opposite direction? Zombies also should be blind, their eyes are always white. No pupils = no sight. They probably can hear but im sure they cant smell. They would take a shower otherwise instead of looking like they were killed in a dumpster somewhere. They shouldnt be able to feel anything either, otherwise those missing an arm or a leg would be hurting really really bad. So... what is it about these blind, smelly bastards that we cant get away from? Its a puzzlement indeed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't know what to do too, if Zombies really appear.. hehe.. I might head to the Airport and purchase the next flight to somewhere.. haha.. (^^,)